English Language Institute (ELI)

If you intend to come to the United States to study at the English Language Institute, you will need the F-1 student visa. First, you should apply to the ELI program. You need to send proof that you have enough money to pay for classes and to live in the U.S. Usually, you need to send a bank statement. Once admitted, UTEP will make an I-20 for you. The I-20 is a form you will need to get your visa. The ELI program coordinator will send you the I-20. Then you need to request the F-1 visa at the US consulate or embassy closest to where you live.

Visit the English Language Institute

Location, Hours, and Contact Information