The International Representatives Program (iRep)
The International Representatives Program (iRep) at UTEP connects a diverse team of international students with various local groups and organizations. iRep offers a unique learning experience and facilitates understanding the world through event programming and presentations on international and cultural topics.
Why join iRep?
As an iRep Member you will have the opportunity to further develop your leadership skills in public speaking and event programming, while sharing your culture with others.
- Plan events for international students at UTEP
- Volunteer and participate in UTEP and El Paso events and programs
- Give cultural presentations to UTEP classes, K-12 schools, and El Paso organizations
- Get involved, make new friends, and have fun!
The iRep program supports and encourages respect for political, religious, ethnic, racial, physical, generational, sexual, and intellectual differences, because such respect promotes free and open inquiry, independent thought, and mutual understanding.
iRep Leadership Team
- Program Coordinator: Ajay Verma firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Luis Prieto email@example.com
- Community Engagement Chair: Priyanka Parthiban firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing & Public Relations Chair: Paulina Lopez email@example.com
- Events Chair: Reem Issa firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisors: Carol Martin and Melissa Aufmuth
iRep Meeting Schedule
- Contact Ajay Verma for meeting dates and times.
Want to request a free iRep Cultural Presentation?
Presentations can be booked from September through May. Please contact the Program Coordinator at iRep@utep.edu or (915) 747-5664.
Have questions, event ideas, or want to join our program?
Please contact the Program Coordinator at iRep@utep.edu or (915) 747-5664.
Office of International Programs
203 Union East Bldg * (915) 747-5664 * email@example.com * Hours: Monday-Tuesday 8-6 Wednesday-Friday 8-5
Monday-Friday 8-5 when classes are not in session.