Frank and Polly Ann Morrow
Outstanding Undergraduate and Graduate International Student Award
These honors are bestowed on international students who have shown outstanding leadership and have involved themselves in activities with the Office of International Programs, UTEP and the El Paso Community.
This endowment is established in the hope that it will give students from countries other than the United States a heightened sense of purpose, an enhanced feeling of acceptance among the student community of The University of Texas at El Paso, and a continuing measure of recognition by the people of their host city El Paso, Texas, USA.
- Graduate must have minimum of 18 hours of semester credit hours completed, 9 of which must be U.T. El Paso credit hours.
- Undergraduate must have minimum of 60 semester credit hours completed, 30 of which must be U.T. El Paso credit hours.
- Must be international student at the University of Texas at El Paso.
- Active participation in a variety of U.T. El Paso activities.
- Active participation in community service activities.
- Academic advancement.
- Must have not graduated in current program at the time of application.
- Not previously selected for the award.
- Unofficial transcript.
- A statement of your educational and career objectives, membership in organizations, honors or awards you have received, volunteer work, contribution or service to the UTEP campus or to El Paso Community.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Deadline: Friday, May 26th, 2017 @ 3:00 p.m.