Where do I sign up?

Apply for the RHA membership by completing the following form: Also, there is a sign up sheet at every Residence Hall Association event, or you can e-mail RHA Advisor Jerusalem Benavides at rubenavides@miners.utep.edu or at (915) 747-0050.
Apply Now for Housing

Pick living on campus as part of a complete college experience. APPLY TODAY!