GET OUT OF THE STORM AND COME VISIT US
UNIVERSITY COUNSELING CENTER
Call or come by the University Counseling Center (UCC) at 202 Union West so we can assist you as you decide on a career or work through personal concerns. We offer confidential counseling services in English or in Spanish. The UCC provides group and individual counseling for currently enrolled UTEP students and consultation services for faculty and staff. We offer educational workshops throughout the year on a variety of topics. We strive to help make your educational experience at UTEP a healthy and successful one. Make the most of your opportunity to grow at UTEP and enhance your emotional intelligence.
Dr. Sherri Terrell, Director
What is Choices?
The Choices Planner is an on-line career planning program that can help you make decisions about your educational and career goals. You can use Choices to:
- Learn about your interests, skills and values by taking assessments
- Search for occupations using your assessment results and/or other characteristics
- Search for occupations by alphabetical listing
- Record the Information you want to save in your Portfolio
Ten Warning Signs Of An Abusive Relationship*
- History of legal or discipline problems.
- Blames you for his/her anger.
- Serious drug or alcohol use.
- History of violent behavior.
- Threatens others regularly.
- Insults you or calls you names.
- Trouble controlling feelings like anger.
- Tells you what to wear, what to do or how to act.
- Threatens or intimidates you in order to get their way.
- Prevents you from spending time with your friends or family.*www.JenniferAnn.org