The purpose of the Peer Career Advisor (PCA) Program is to provide career exploration, advising, and career development assistance, to students on a peer-to-peer level. Peer Career Advisors (PCAs) are trained to present in a variety of career development topics, to assist with student outreach, and to promote the importance of early and continuous career planning and preparation. The program is a collaborative effort between the University Career Center and the academic colleges.
- Present to your class or student organization
- Review your resume! Email us your resume at email@example.com or bring a hard copy to the Career Center.
- Give you great tips to ace your interview!
- Help you with your job search! Whether you’re graduating in the next two semesters or just getting started here at UTEP, we have the hook up for full and part-time, professional, work-study, volunteer, and internship jobs.
Our Core Values
- I am the face of the University Career Center, count on me
- PCAs together, PCAs apart
- Leaders Mentor Leaders
- Celebrate Success