Dear Faculty, We look forward to collaborating with you on career related curriculum and activities. Our goals are to:
- Keep you informed of agencies and corporations visiting campus.
- Provide you with salary survey information.
- Be available to you for class presentations on career related topics.
- Offer you career-related materials to supplement your course.
- Serve as the point of contact when you are contacted by an outside employer.
We encourage you to refer students to the Career Center for assistance in any of the following areas: finding a job or internship, choosing a major or career, or applying to graduate or professional school. >> In order to receive our services, UTEP students must pay student-services fees.<< Resources for Faculty – A Faculty Guide to Ethical and Legal Standards in Student Hiring
What kind of information can I put in a reference letter, a letter of recommendation, or an evaluation?
Liaisons to Academic Colleges
A Career Center professional is assigned to your academic college to collaborative on programs that will increase students’ career development.
Great Resources for Class Instruction
The Career Planning Guide
: Discover the many services and resources offered by the University Career Center and to serve as a resource as you develop a plan for your future career and put that plan into action.