We appreciate your interest in The University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP) and our students. Our hope is to make your interaction with the University community as productive and satisfying as possible. In an effort to better serve you, we are a centralized Career Center operation, which enables you to coordinate all of your recruitment activities through one office.
- In 2016, fall enrollment increased for the 18th straight year, reaching an all-time enrollment high of 23,922.
- UTEP is home to a majority Hispanic student population, many of whom are among the first in their families to attend college.
- UTEP offers 72 bachelor’s, 73 master’s and 21 doctoral degrees, with more in development.
- UTEP has more than $90 million in annual research spending. UTEP is dedicated to becoming the first national research (Tier One) university serving a 21st-century student demographic.
- Job listings: Contact the Employer Relations Assistant for information or questions about job listings and employer accounts: Jeannett Fierro, 915-747-7403, email@example.com
- On-Campus Visits and Interviews: Contact the Coordinator of Employer Relations for information or questions about scheduling on-campus interviews or other recruitment activities: Christina “Tina” Ortiz, 915-747-5306, firstname.lastname@example.org